If you love travel and are an avid blogger, you’d know the significance of clicking every frame that inspires you. Now imagine landing in a beautiful destination and realizing you have forgotten your camera and phone at home. Could it get worse? Yes, imagine having the camera with you, capturing the entire trip in photographs, and then losing them all! Has it happened to you? We bet it has. If not, we’d say thank your lucky stars right away. If yes, you’d empathize with us.
We could blame our issue due to delay at our end. But we take solace in thinking it could have happened otherwise too. It’s technology, you see. Anything can happen. So, we had back-to-back trips that year (2015). Starting from a work trip in Hyderabad to a wedding in Agra to a weekend getaway in Jaipur, we covered these in a couple of months. Right after being back from each trip, we planned to transfer the pictures from our DSLR to laptop. While it was there on our mind, it wasn’t a priority because we had some of the pictures on the phone. But, of course, we needed those in the DSLR for our write ups in publications we were writing for and our blog. We were done with the write ups in next few weeks but the pictures still had to be transferred.
It was after a month that I took out the memory card hoping to revisit all our beautiful trips and post the articles on the blog. My biggest horror came alive when I found the card empty. All our attempts to recover our pictures from the corrupted SD card failed. Unaware of any professional services being there to help us out here, we lost all hope of recovering our precious data. A few weeks later a cousin offered us help, clarifying to us that he could try and recover the data with some “tricks and hacks” he knew of. Needless to say, we never saw the card or the pictures again. Our data was lost and so was our hope.
Now, the story isn’t going to take a turn wherein we magically got our pictures back. It could have been so if only our genius cousin wouldn’t have convinced us to let him try his master skills on it and eventually lose it! But here is a magical tool that can be your beacon of hope should you be ever in such a situation. We came to know about it recently through a friend who went for a SD card recovery to a company called Stellar Data Recovery. While we can’t get a data recovery of those pictures, we thought of sharing this precious information for the benefit of our readers and followers.
Stellar Data Recovery: how it helps you?
A leading professional data recovery service, Stellar Data Recovery is like a magical wand that can bring back to life any kind of data lost on any kind of media such as Hard disk, Laptop, External media devices, SSDs (SanDisk solid state drives) servers, RAID/SAN/NAS systems, database, emails, and smart phones too!
It’s unfortunate that we didn’t know about it three years ago, but Stellar Data Recovery has been a leader in the data recovery service industry for 25 years now. It has had over 2 Million satisfied customers, and more than 8000 partners worldwide.
Professional photographers would be delighted to know that Stellar Data Recovery experts can recover RAW file formats clicked on any of the DSLRs. Have data missing from GoPro and Drone cameras like Garmin, Phantom, Inspire? No problem! All can be recovered.
What makes it different from other such companies?
- Data Privacy: Worrying about data privacy is but natural when you hand over your phone or data card to someone else. That’s probably the first thing that comes to your mind about this service, right? Being ISO 27001 compliant, Stellar implements all the essential processes to safeguard privacy of your data.
- Clean Environment: You know you can trust a restaurant with open kitchen, right? Stellar Data Recovery has similar transparency giving its customers the option of visiting their lab anytime. The ISO certified company has ‘Class 100 Clean Room’ environment, which means the environment is free of pollutants such as dust, chemical vapors, airborne microbes, etc. (A class 100 clean room is mandatory for opening all damaged hard drives and other storage media devices. )
- Skilled Experts: They have over 60 Data Recovery Experts guiding their team to work upon any kind of data loss. Their technicians have a combined experience of over 300 years & are trained to handle all kind of data recovery cases. The quality team ensures that there is no compromise with the data security, quality of service and you get the best service from all our data recovery centers nationwide.
- World-Class Infrastructure: The skilled workforce works best only when the infrastructure is up to the mark. Stellar has a world-class infrastructure with updated technology at work to recover data from simple to complex cases.
- Free Door-Step Pickup: Present in 15 locations across India, the company offers free door-step drive pickup. Check out their website to see if the service is available in your city.
- No Recovery-No Charge: The best thing about this company is this policy. If they are unable to recover the data specified by you, then you do not have to pay anything. Isn’t that cool?
It’s a good thing that the best memories from a trip are stored in our minds; we can’t lose them easily. For the physical memories stored in our cameras and phones, there’s Stellar Data Recovery to bring back those treasures in case they are lost.