Diwali is just around the corner and you must be busy picking and choosing the best gifts for friends and family. If you are looking for classy and innovative food gift hampers for Diwali, here are some interesting options for you…
- Chocolate Love from Theos
- 500gms Sliced Bar Cake of your choice (Vanilla pound cake,Chocolate teacake, Banana walnut, Walnut cake, Dry Fruit teacake)
- 6 pcs of assorted chocolate nut cluster with almond cashew and raisins
- 1 pcs Brownie of your choice (Fudge, walnut, snicker, oreo, red velvet, hazelnut, triple chocolate)
- 2 small jars of 150gms each of cookie of your choice (Pistachio, choc cashew, jam center, salted jeera, nutty chocochip)
The price is Rs 1599 all inclusive.
2. Classy Hampers by Roseate Hotels and Resorts
For the ones you truly love! The hampers consist of variety of things ranging from good old confectioneries to rare consumables. Also, you can customize the hampers with items ranging from TWG teas to scented candles, assorted macaroon boxes, lip smacking sauces and much more.
Price: Starting from Rs 2000
Customized Hampers: Price on request
For information please call +91 11 33552211 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Gift Boxes from L’Opera
5. Wine Not: Hampers from La Baguette at The Imperial
The hamper with wine is priced at Rs 8000+taxes and the one without wine is priced at Rs 6000+taxes
6. Decor & Sweets Galore at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu
Bombay Baking Company at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu has three assorted offerings, comprising the platinum, gold and silver hampers. Talking about the hampers, Chef Santosh Rawat, Multi Property Executive Pastry Chef JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu and JW Marriott Sahar says, “For the festive season JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu has curated stunning Diwali gourmet hampers with handmade cookies, tea cakes and Indian mithaiscomplemented with diyas and torans to celebrate the authenticity of the festival. Guests have a chance to customize these various hampers of Silver, Gold and Platinum with exotic chocolate boxes, macrons, fudge bars and wines to add to the festivity.”
- JW Silver Hamper priced at Rs 4,500 (plus taxes), comprising of Diyas, Toran, Tea Cake, Homemade Cookies and Dark Chocolate Brownies
- JW Gold Hamper priced at Rs 5,500 (plus taxes), comprising of Diyas, Toran, Chocolate box, Macrons, Nankhatai and Sugar Almond Rocks
- JW Platinum Hamper priced at Rs 6,500 (plus taxes), comprising of Diyas, Toran, Chocolate box, Macrons, Rice crispy diyas, Fudge bars, Homemade cookies and Davidoff coffee
- A customised hamper will be priced on the basis of the product line to be included in the collection.
For inquiries, please contact us on 022 66933000
7. Traditional meets contemporary at Novotel Kolkata Hotel and Residences
Novotel Kolkata has a mix of traditional and contemporary Diwali sweets with hampers containing sandesh and chocolates. A hamper with these sweets plus wine, diya, scented potpourri, spaghetti, Pistachio saffron cake, cashewnut cookies, extra virgin olive oil, and marmalade costs Rs 3500 + taxes.